We are looking for a business analyst for Digital Platform Implementation Unit/ AGBMS Unit to join our team to do requirements gathering, gaps and risks analysis, to-be end to end process workflow designing, legacy system integration, present prototype to customer, coordinate with Developer team, conduct user acceptance test, create related deliverable documents.
The successful candidate should be able to understand customer requirements, responsible as job responsibilities, and works as a team for meet business requirement and expected.
responsible to deliver web and/or mobile application. The ideal candidate for this role demonstrates technical excellence, solid engineering principles, ability to write good/clean code and write automate test cases. In this role, the ideal candidate would be well-versed in the technical design, development, and delivery of custom web and mobile applications, and have a thorough understanding of modern frontend development technological stack.
1. พัฒนาโปรแกรม/ระบบตามที่ได้รับมอบหมาย ในส่วนของ Web Application หรือ Mobile Application
2. ดูแลการพัฒนาโปรแกรม/ระบบ ที่ได้รับมอบหมาย ให้มีคุณภาพ
3. ดูแลการพัฒนาโปรแกรม/ระบบ ให้ได้ดีทั้งเชิง Functional / Non-Functional
4. ทำงานร่วมกับทีม Developer, BA , SA และผู้ที่เกี่ยวข้อง เพื่อพัฒนา โปรแกรม/ระบบ ออกมาตรงตามความต้องการของลูกค้า ทั้งฟังก์ชั่นการใช้งาน และ Performance ของ โปรแกรม/ระบบ
5. แตกงาน/ประเมินระยะเวลาทำงาน ที่รับผิดชอบ/ได้รับมอบหมายได้
6. ฝึกฝน และเรียนรู้การเป็น Lead ในการนำทีม Developer ได้
7. ค้นคว้าเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ มาแลกเปลี่ยนกับทีม Developer เพื่อนำมาประยุกต์ใช้ในงาน
Software engineers responsible for designing, developing, and providing software package, make it ready to be deployed on production server. Software Engineer must ensure that the software is built with high quality standard and meet the committed delivery timeline. The role requires strong technical skill, have a consistent track record of delivery, excellent software engineering skill, and must be able to work in highly pace environment.
1. Design and build high-performance data-intensive applications and APIs on a cloud-native platform
2. Design and implement reusable software components and frameworks that will span across multiple SaaS products
Experience in using Git as source code version management tool
3. Design and implement features that wow and excite our users
4. Actively engage in sprints to solution and estimate work required to deliver features
5. Contribute to design and development of solutions of our APIs and Databases at a granular
6. Take end to end ownership and responsibility for your products
7. Work with Product Managers and Product Engineering leaders to understand roadmaps, features and requirements / stories into solutions that solve business problems
8. Collaborates with peer groups across cloud infrastructure, DBA, operations and architecture teams to ensure we’re delivering solutions using the most optimal technologies and tools
9. Coordinate with frontend developers and develop server-side algorithms and APIs to transfer data efficiently to the client-side applications
1. Strong expertise in database concepts including creating application data models, writing and optimizing SQL queries, and working with RDBMS AND NoSQL Database (e.g. MongoDB), can write effective SQL statements
2. A strong understanding of server-side technology
3. Understanding and experience in building microservices , messaging middleware and other cloud native technologies
A strong understanding of server-side technology
- CI / CD
- Rabbit MQ
Project managers are responsible for managing projects, leading teams to deliver projects, and ensuring the quality and time plan. Manage resources, schedules, financials and quality of systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure project delivery, commitments and goals.
1. Developing, implementing, and maintaining (keeping up to date) the Management Plan, which includes the work plan and other guiding documentation such as configuration management plan (e.g., enforcing baselines), risk management, change control, project budgeting, cost tracking and status reporting procedures
2. Identify required resources based on appropriate competencies and proficiencies level in response to the roles within the projects. Assign and manage tasks, activities, and dependencies according to the schedule.
3. Create and deliver progress report to the management team and seek appropriate decisions / directions / approvals. Provide necessary support and guidance to project team members and PMO team. Coordinate and facilitate with related parties for required meetings, and workshops.
4. Identify & manage risks and issues by assigning appropriate responsible personnel; make appropriate validations and adjustments in response to risk and issue found; track mitigation and / or resolutions actions.
5. Responsible for vendor selection process from request for information, evaluation, scoring, scope & price negotiation until contract is signed.
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
2. 3+ years of experience in project management, IT delivery, or IT consulting (Experience in Government Sector is preferred)
3. Strong problem analysis, analytic & systematic thinking, good human relations, mature and good interpersonal skills
4. Experienced with system or software development methodologies, including agile project management or agile development.
5. Good in teamwork and collaboration and positive attitude. Ability to work effectively under pressure, self-motivated and goal oriented.
6. Good communication and presentation skills in Thai (Eng is preferred)